Rich, Mark H & Keke discuss the recent Huuhkajat friendly game versus Switzerland and then put themselves in the shoes of ‘Rive’ Kanerva as they attempt to choose their final Euro 2020 squad from a list of 36 players!
The British phrase ‘written on the back of a fag packet’ seems appropriate – so get your cigarette packets ready and start choosing your team…
Download MP3 of Who’s On The Plane To The Euros?
SHOW NOTES & LINKS
The show was recorded & broadcast live on Facebook. Follow the Finnish Football Show Fans group on Facebook for announcements of future broadcasts and to follow the show.
Racist Abuse of Glen Kamara
- Review of Switzerland 3 – 2 Finland on 31.3.2021
Ja sillä sipuli
- Ryöstöretki. A raid or robbery.
- When you play to steal a point (or three) from the opposition.
Who’s booked their seat on the Euro 2020 plane?
- The Huuhkajat have friendlies arranged against Sweden (29th May, Stockholm) then it’s on to the business of the Euros!!
- We decided to put ourselves in the shoes ofMarkku ‘Rive’ Kanerva and try to decide who should be on the plane to take their place in the squad in this historic tournament.
Support the Show
Remember, there are different ways that you can help support the Finnish Football Show
- BuyMeACoffee https://www.buymeacoffee.com/FFSpodcast
- Paypal donations Support the Cause
- The FFS Merch Store which will be back online REALLY soon!
Follow our Facebook page for content coming directly from the FFS team; podcasts, blogs etc. There you will also find the link to our Facebook Group, where you can join or, better still, instigate a conversation!
- Facebook Page
- Facebook Group
- FFS Instagram Page
- FFS YouTube Channel – where you’ll see the video from this and previous episodes
You could also follow one (or all) of us on Twitter:
- Mark W @explorefinland
- Mark H @FCSuomi
- Keke @kekemyllari
- Rich @EscapeToSuomi