As a supplement to the live recorded Finnish Football Show, Mark W & Mark H meet in person for the first time for a guided tour of SJK Seinäjoki’s OmaSp Stadion.
Huge thanks (again) to Lari Paski, Supporters Liaison Officer, for organising the tour at very late notice, and to Tom Dunne for taking time out of the Academy training session to share his memories of the early days of SJK.
Show Notes & Links
Other Podcast Episodes
- Explore Finland Podcast episode: Finnish Football Culture & the Rise of SJK
- Explore Finland Podcast episode: A Guided Tour of Culture Centre ‘Vanha Paukku’ in Lapua
- Explore Finland Podcast episode: “Ammunition, Fascism, Photography” A Few Steps Through the History of Lapua
- Visit Seinäjoki blog: Tips on How to Watch Live Football at SJK Seinäjoki
- SJK Seinäjoki website https://www.sjk.fi/
- Finnish Football Show on Facebook
- Finnish Football Show on YouTube
Remember, you welcome to join us for the recording of the regular podcast episodes, which is streamed live on YouTube. You could join in by asking a question or just come on and say hi. If that doesn’t fit you schedule and you prefer the podcast, we love you too!
See you for the next live show.